Copy trade hide positions

Created at 08 May 2023, 18:00
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

Gints.D

Joined 07.05.2023

Copy trade hide positions
08 May 2023, 18:00

Hello,

I'm testing copy trades between 2 demo accounts. Maybe someone could help with this question. I set open positions to be hidden from recipient, but they are still visible. Why so?

@Gints.D
Replies

PanagiotisChar
09 May 2023, 08:38

Hi there,

What is actually hidden is the positions on your strategy page but followers can always see the positions on their following account.

Aieden Technologies

Need help? Join us on Telegram

Need premium support? Trade with us

@PanagiotisChar

Gints.D
09 May 2023, 09:20

Hi,

Thank you for your reply! I wonder is there any way to prevent copying trades further by the recipient. I want somehow keep control over the volume that is attached to the system.

It would be perfect if the actual trades would be hidden. And the recipient could see only finished trades.

@Gints.D

Gints.D
09 May 2023, 09:21 ( Updated at: 09 May 2023, 09:22 )

RE:

PanagiotisChar said:

Hi there,

What is actually hidden is the positions on your strategy page but followers can always see the positions on their following account.

Aieden Technologies

Need help? Join us on Telegram

Need premium support? Trade with us

Hi,

Thank you for your reply! I wonder, is there any way to prevent copying trades further by the recipient? I want somehow keep control over the volume that is attached to the system.

It would be perfect if the actual trades would be hidden. And the recipient could see only finished trades.

@Gints.D