All my saved templates have gone!!

Created at 03 Feb 2023, 15:51
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
RO

roan.is

Joined 14.08.2018

All my saved templates have gone!!
03 Feb 2023, 15:51

Good evening, 

I just opened cTrader this evening and all my saved templates have disappeared and my chart layouts are lost. What happened? Did the update cause this? How do I get my templates back?

I look forward to receiving your reply,

Thank you, 

Roan

@roan.is
Replies

Spotware
06 Feb 2023, 09:28

Dear Roan,

Thanks for reporting this issue. Are you able to reproduce it? Can you provide us with specific steps?

Best regards,

cTrader Team

@Spotware

roan.is
06 Feb 2023, 09:42

RE:

Spotware said:

Dear Roan,

Thanks for reporting this issue. Are you able to reproduce it? Can you provide us with specific steps?

Best regards,

cTrader Team

Good morning, 

Thank you for your reply. I am not able to reproduce it because it happened randomly when I just opened the cTrader web page. I open the cTrader web page the same way every day by opening my saved bookmark for cTrader, but on this day it decided to load an empty default chart with all my saved indicators and templates gone/deleted. I have had to recreate my charts with my indicators and create a new saved template. Hopefully you can investigate this so that charts and templates aren't randomly deleted when opening cTrader Web. 

Thanks and kind regards, 

Roan 

@roan.is