cTrader Web 4.5 feels too 'heavy' on safari

Created at 26 Jan 2023, 09:00
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
HU

HugTheWolf

Joined 06.04.2021

cTrader Web 4.5 feels too 'heavy' on safari
26 Jan 2023, 09:00

Hi, just wanted to comment on the newly updated version of cTrader web 4.5. It feels too 'heavy' on safari and isn't as smooth as the previous one. 

@HugTheWolf
Replies

Spotware
02 Feb 2023, 11:26

Dear trader,

Thank you for reporting this message. We have conducted performance tests and they indicate that the performance of the latest version has been improved. Nevertheless, cTrader Web is a complicated and resource intensive application, therefore you could occasionally receive such messages.

Best regards,

cTrader Team

@Spotware

swapd0
15 Feb 2023, 18:55

I've the same issue on Mac with Chrome, it runs way slower than the previous version and eats a lot of bandwidth, I can't have several windows (2 or 3) with cTrader web running.

@swapd0

PS_Priv
17 Feb 2023, 17:44

Same here, Mac and Chrome.

It's a big difference compared to previous version. Before my fans never started during the day, now they start almost as soon as I open it.

It's also noticeable when I try to delete objects on the chart. I select and press delete. Takes a good second for it to disappear. 

@PS_Priv

PS_Priv
07 Mar 2023, 11:48

So far it seems like the new version is an improvement. Good job!

@PS_Priv