Price not the same on Chrome and Firefox. Need fix please

Created at 03 Jun 2022, 12:27
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
RO

roan.is

Joined 14.08.2018

Price not the same on Chrome and Firefox. Need fix please
03 Jun 2022, 12:27

Dear Panagiotis,

I have noticed this morning that the 5 min EURUSD chart with Heikin Ashi showed different candlesticks between Google Chrome and Firefox. Google Chrome showed a bullish candle and Firefox showed a bearish candle. This difference caused me to lose a trade and this inconsistency of the candles and price is something you need to fix asap please.

Please see the two screen shots below. I have drawn an arrow to the candlestick in question. (The screenshot says its 1 min chart but actually it is 5 min chart).

Thank you and kind regards,

Roan

@roan.is
Replies

dejesuscline9013053
04 Jun 2022, 06:00 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

RE:

roan.is said: Slope 2 unblocked

Dear Panagiotis,

I have noticed this morning that the 5 min EURUSD chart with Heikin Ashi showed different candlesticks between Google Chrome and Firefox. Google Chrome showed a bullish candle and Firefox showed a bearish candle. This difference caused me to lose a trade and this inconsistency of the candles and price is something you need to fix asap please.

Please see the two screen shots below. I have drawn an arrow to the candlestick in question. (The screenshot says its 1 min chart but actually it is 5 min chart).

Thank you and kind regards,

Roan

Hi,

I also ave the same problem with my 2 browsers. They don't have the unified result. Would you mind check this problem for me as soon as possible?

Hope for your response. Thank you.

amusleh
06 Jun 2022, 08:26

Hi,

Can you please tell use which broker you are using?

@amusleh

roan.is
06 Jun 2022, 10:27

RE:

amusleh said:

Hi,

Can you please tell use which broker you are using?

Hi Amusleh,

I am using ICMarkets. 

Regards,

Roan

@roan.is

amusleh
07 Jun 2022, 09:11

Hi,

We were able to reproduce this issue and it will be fixed on future versions, thanks for reporting.

@amusleh

roan.is
07 Jun 2022, 11:21

RE:

amusleh said:

Hi,

We were able to reproduce this issue and it will be fixed on future versions, thanks for reporting.

Hi,

Thank you but, your charts need to be 100% accurate all the time. People are risking their money based on information from your charts. 

In the example I gave, which one was the accurate chart? Chrome or Firefox?

Thanks and regards,

Roan

@roan.is

amusleh
08 Jun 2022, 08:59

RE: RE:

roan.is said:

amusleh said:

Hi,

Hi,

Thank you but, your charts need to be 100% accurate all the time. People are risking their money based on information from your charts. 

Thanks and regards,

Roan

Hi,

We recommend you to use Chrome, even if you are using Firefox you can solve this issue by refreshing the page before new sessions.

This issue will be resolved on next version of cTrader web.

@amusleh

surfeandolavidadesde1975
25 Nov 2022, 16:45

RE: RE: RE:

amusleh said:

roan.is said:

amusleh said:

Hi,

Hi,

Thanks and regards,

Roan

Hi,

We recommend you to use Chrome, even if you are using Firefox you can solve this issue by refreshing the page before new sessions.

This issue will be resolved on next version of cTrader web.

hola, ya salió la nueva versión sin este problema?? Gracias

@surfeandolavidadesde1975