Heikin Ashi only accurately displayed for last 3/4 days on 5 min chart

Created at 29 Apr 2022, 16:37
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
RO

roan.is

Joined 14.08.2018

Heikin Ashi only accurately displayed for last 3/4 days on 5 min chart
29 Apr 2022, 16:37

Good afternoon. 

I have noticed that when using Heikin Ashi candles on the 5 min charts, they are only displayed accurately for the previous 3 or 4 days. This is not good. I need to see charts with Heikin Ashi in 5 min chart for the last month or two. Please fix this asap. 

Thank you, 

Roan

@roan.is
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
29 Apr 2022, 16:41

Hi roan.is,

Please provide more information regarding why you think Heikin Ashi candles are not accurate.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram and Facebook

@PanagiotisCharalampous

roan.is
29 Apr 2022, 17:10

RE:

Hi Panagiotis, 

Thank you very much for your quick reply. The issue is that the Heikin Ashi candles are only displayed for the last 3 or 4 days and as you go further back to previous days the Heikin Ashi candles have turned into regular japanese candlesticks but they are still using the blue and red colours of the Heikin Ashi option. They are no longer Heikin Ashi and they are just regular candlesticks. 

I will attach a screenshot of the point where the candlesticks change from being Heikin Ashi to being regular candlesticks as you look back through the charts. You can see in the screen shot that the candlesticks on the right half of the screen are Heikin Ashi and the candlesticks on the left side are regular candlesticks. They shouldnt be regular candlesticks as I have set the chart to show Heikin Ashi. 

Please have this fixed as soon as possible. 

Thank you.

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi roan.is,

Please provide more information regarding why you think Heikin Ashi candles are not accurate.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

@roan.is

roan.is
03 May 2022, 16:56 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

RE: RE:

roan.is said:

Hi Panagiotis, 

Please let me know if you have an update on the below issue. 

Thank you and kind regards, 

Roan

Hi Panagiotis, 

Thank you very much for your quick reply. The issue is that the Heikin Ashi candles are only displayed for the last 3 or 4 days and as you go further back to previous days the Heikin Ashi candles have turned into regular japanese candlesticks but they are still using the blue and red colours of the Heikin Ashi option. They are no longer Heikin Ashi and they are just regular candlesticks. 

I will attach a screenshot of the point where the candlesticks change from being Heikin Ashi to being regular candlesticks as you look back through the charts. You can see in the screen shot that the candlesticks on the right half of the screen are Heikin Ashi and the candlesticks on the left side are regular candlesticks. They shouldnt be regular candlesticks as I have set the chart to show Heikin Ashi. 

Please have this fixed as soon as possible. 

Thank you.

Hi roan.is,

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

@roan.is

PanagiotisCharalampous
04 May 2022, 08:14

Hi roan.is,

The team has identified the issue and it will be fixed soon. Thanks for reporting.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram and Facebook

@PanagiotisCharalampous

roan.is
04 May 2022, 11:48

RE:

Hi Panagiotis, 

Ok great. Thank you very much. 

Regards, 

Roan

Hi roan.is,

The team has identified the issue and it will be fixed soon. Thanks for reporting.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

@roan.is

PanagiotisCharalampous
05 May 2022, 11:39

Hi roan.is,

Can you check now?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

@PanagiotisCharalampous

roan.is
05 May 2022, 11:56

RE:

Hi Panagiotis,

The heikin ashi 5 min chart seems to be working properly now. It is showing heikin ashi candles correctly going back a number of months. This is great. Thank you very much.

Kind regards,

Roan

Hi roan.is,

Can you check now?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

@roan.is