adjustable font size

Created at 03 Feb 2021, 14:01
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

EagleMoxy

Joined 21.10.2015

adjustable font size
03 Feb 2021, 14:01

any way to make the font size of chart based trade tabs larger? I can hardly see the handle information in the buy and sell tabs on the left side of chart window. Unless my face is like 1 foot or less from the screen. 

@EagleMoxy
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
03 Feb 2021, 15:15

Hi EagleMoxy,

You can try changing your interface scale

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

EagleMoxy
04 Feb 2021, 07:18 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

RE:

HI Panagiotis, I`m using ctrader web, i`m not seeing the same interface though, presuming web is always the latest, I have reloaded the platform, same results.

The font size adjusts panel fonts but not the ability to zoom into the chart closer, would be nice as well to set equal/fixed level blocks too at some stage like this

10 pip blocks, or 50 etc. based on pushing pulling the Y scale as in tradingView, allows easier eyeballing of bar prices and pips.

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi EagleMoxy,

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@EagleMoxy

EagleMoxy
04 Feb 2021, 10:39 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

RE: RE:

I`m also noticing the filled trades pop ups are still small, they dont change to the font size adjustments,

first image is trade entry (which does adjust but only a little) , below that is the historical trade pop ups, they remain the same size.

on TradingView its worth buying a big screen because you can maximize the size of your charts and trade tabs are clear, as with x and y scale readings.

good for day trading and scalping. And again Y scale price changes are in equal divisions, easier to do mental price calculations like this. Something for the future in Ctrader.

EagleMoxy said:

HI Panagiotis, I`m using ctrader web, i`m not seeing the same interface though, presuming web is always the latest, I have reloaded the platform, same results.

The font size adjusts panel fonts but not the ability to zoom into the chart closer, would be nice as well to set equal/fixed level blocks too at some stage like this

10 pip blocks, or 50 etc. based on pushing pulling the Y scale as in tradingView, allows easier eyeballing of bar prices and pips.

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi EagleMoxy,

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@EagleMoxy

... Deleted by UFO ...