cTrader ID for more than one brokers

Created at 17 Nov 2020, 03:27
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
HG

hgrams

Joined 22.02.2018

cTrader ID for more than one brokers
17 Nov 2020, 03:27

Hello,

I'm sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place.

I have a ctrader account with a broker X and recently created an account with another broker Y, but I used different email and with that, another ctrader ID was created.

Can I combine the account created at broker Y with the ID previously used at broker X so I can control all accounts with one ID?

Thanks!

@hgrams
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
17 Nov 2020, 08:54

Hi hgrams,

Yes you can. You need to ask from your broker to link your account with the relevant cTrader ID.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

hgrams
17 Nov 2020, 21:13

I talked to broker Y and they told me they can't change it because my account number already automatically connects to my cTrader account from broker Y (newly created ID).

Would I then need to change my registration email (change to my email linked to my previous cTrader ID) in the settings of Broker Y and then request another cTrader account at Broker Y?

Can I delete the cTrader ID that was automatically created by Broker Y?

@hgrams

PanagiotisCharalampous
18 Nov 2020, 08:21

Hi hgrams,

Your broker can change the cTrader ID to which an account is linked, as well as delete a cTrader ID from their back end systems. If they don't know how to do it, they should contact our support.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

hgrams
20 Nov 2020, 16:51

It worked, thanks!

@hgrams