How to sync drawing between Ctrader web and desktop?

Created at 11 Nov 2019, 02:06
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

invrksep

Joined 08.11.2019

11 Nov 2019, 02:06

Sometimes I'll draw something to help my trading. I try draw some objects in Ctrader desktop and hope to see it in Ctrader web

but it's not

In contrast I try draw the same objects in Ctrader web and hope to see it in Ctrader desktop

but it's not

Do I have to do certain process in sync them?

@invrksep
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
11 Nov 2019, 09:37

Hi invrksep,

This is not supported at the moment. You cannot share workspaces across different platforms.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

invrksep
12 Nov 2019, 23:48

RE:

Panagiotis Charalampous said:

Hi invrksep,

This is not supported at the moment. You cannot share workspaces across different platforms.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

Any update plan to enable this feature? Everytime I close the ctrader desktop , there's a pop-up showing "synchronizing your cloud working space" It seems like Ctrader is ready to embrace this feature. I believe many users would love it too.

@invrksep

PanagiotisCharalampous
13 Nov 2019, 09:02

RE: RE:

invrksep said:

Hi invrksep,

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

Any update plan to enable this feature? Everytime I close the ctrader desktop , there's a pop-up showing "synchronizing your cloud working space" It seems like Ctrader is ready to embrace this feature. I believe many users would love it too.

Hi Kittisak,

No we do not have such plans at the moment since it is a technically very complicated feature to be implemented.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

kevin.jcbsson
21 Oct 2022, 13:08

RE: RE: RE:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

invrksep said:

Hi invrksep,

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

Hi Kittisak,

No we do not have such plans at the moment since it is a technically very complicated feature to be implemented.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

Any updates on this topic? :)

@kevin.jcbsson

JacksonLeo121
11 Dec 2022, 09:44

Unfortunately, there is currently no way to sync drawings between Ctrader Web and Desktop. The drawings are saved separately and must be manually replicated on both platforms.

garciamarcelo.filho
25 Jan 2023, 14:29

RE: How to sync drawing between Ctrader web and desktop?

JacksonLeo121 said:

Unfortunately, there is currently no way to sync drawings between Ctrader Web and Desktop. The drawings are saved separately and must be manually replicated on both platforms.

What a shame!! I came looking for exactly that.

@garciamarcelo.filho