Chart scaling is very glitchy

Created at 15 Jun 2019, 00:36
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
KA

Kafeldom

Joined 09.03.2019

Chart scaling is very glitchy
15 Jun 2019, 00:36

When I'm out've the house I use a macbook pro, thus I have to use the web version of Ctrader.
Now I don't mind using the web version, I think its half descent, but the chart scaling makes it unworkable.

Whenever I want to scale the chart (make candles bigger or smaller), it just flips out. 

Basically I can only have the chart fully zoomed in or out. Now I could use the zoom function in the left bar, but that's very counter intuitive.

Thanks in advance

Kafeldom

@Kafeldom
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
18 Jun 2019, 11:54

Hi Kafeldom,

We are planning improvements in the zooming functionality. Stay tuned!

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

Kafeldom
11 Jul 2019, 19:35

Is there any timeframe for this? When will the improvements be implemented... Makes using Ctrader web impossible for me

Thanks

@Kafeldom

PanagiotisCharalampous
17 Jul 2019, 11:35

Hi Kafeldom,

We plan to release new zooming functionality in v3.7 of the desktop application. For the web version we do not have an estimation yet.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

... Deleted by UFO ...

JohnDoeDoe
20 Sep 2019, 10:23

RE:

Kafeldom said:

When I'm out've the house I use a macbook pro, thus I have to use the web version of Ctrader.
Now I don't mind using the web version, I think its half descent, but the chart scaling makes it unworkable.

Whenever I want to scale the chart (make candles bigger or smaller), it just flips out. 

Basically I can only have the chart fully zoomed in or out. Now I could use the zoom function in the left bar, but that's very counter intuitive.

Thanks in advance

Kafeldom

A wider vertical scale would be helpful. Now there is a maxfixed vertical scale that I can not drag any further up in cTrader Web. Which is a hinderance when I have charts scrolled all the way to the right side to view as much of the history as possible. But if that history coveres a wide vertical range then the scale is to compressed vertically without me being able to increase that vertical range. Would be very helpful if this was fixed.

@JohnDoeDoe

Kafeldom
14 Nov 2019, 21:56

The scaling is still very glitchy to the point that its unusable

example: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1th1kc6uDWaJMyhR_duepKu6j-4VTEXGC

please let me know when/if this will get fixxed

@Kafeldom

... Deleted by UFO ...

PanagiotisCharalampous
30 Jun 2020, 09:14

RE: RE:

Hi faridafrance,

Unfortunately, I did not understand what is the problem. Can you please post a screenshot demonstrating the issue?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

... Deleted by UFO ...

... Deleted by UFO ...