drawing lines and shapes

Created at 28 May 2019, 18:48
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
MA

maustofx

Joined 28.05.2019

drawing lines and shapes
28 May 2019, 18:48

If I draw a line or a rectangle in one chart.. any pair

And then I open another chart of that pair in another time frame… the lines I Draw the first time, will not be in the new chart I opened. The lines and shapes just appear if I use the same chart with different time frames.

But I don’t understand why if I draw lines in a eursd.. and then I use the EURUSD in another workspace.. there will be no lines.. or shapes.. why Is this.. or what im doing wrong.

thanks.

@maustofx
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
29 May 2019, 09:43

Hi maustofx,

Thank you for posting in our forum. This functionality is by design. Objects are saved for the chart, not for the timeframe for the symbol. 

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

wonepo@gmail.com
25 Jul 2019, 07:39

This simply mean that if your are following 100 symbols you should keep 100 chart open. Sound good ? Not for me. Please what do you suggest in this case, how to manage this? 

@wonepo@gmail.com

samwaters1307
27 Aug 2019, 04:26

RE:

maustofx said:

If I draw a line or a rectangle in one chart.. any pair

And then I open another chart of that pair in another time frame… the geometry dash lines I Draw the first time, will not be in the new chart I opened. The lines and shapes just appear if I use the same chart with different time frames.

But I don’t understand why if I draw lines in a eursd.. and then I use the EURUSD in another workspace.. there will be no lines.. or shapes.. why Is this.. or what im doing wrong.

thanks.

Objects are saved for the chart, not for the timeframe for the symbol. 

PanagiotisCharalampous
27 Aug 2019, 10:06

Hi SAHA Georges,

We will provide more management options in upcoming releases.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

... Deleted by UFO ...

... Deleted by UFO ...

maustofx
19 Feb 2020, 17:47

RE:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi SAHA Georges,

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

Im really sorry, but the platform.. is worst every time.. none of the desire changes was made. .. now even there's a problem drawing normal horizontal lines.. most of times.. does not work.. also the app for mobiles is the lesss friendly and old functionality,, than even metattrrader 5 is better.. I really don't understand.. how this is managed for not improving in so basic stuff for a trader platform.

@maustofx

Tj11
19 Feb 2020, 22:37 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:21 )

This is ctrader mobile vs tradingview on tablet :

@Tj11

Tj11
19 Feb 2020, 22:37 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:21 )

This is ctrader mobile vs tradingview on tablet :

@Tj11

Tj11
19 Feb 2020, 22:40

I don’t know, maybe they better change their design people ????

@Tj11

Tj11
20 Feb 2020, 06:55

Tick chart with high quality tick data from specific broker and cTrader Copy capability to become public fund manager are significant advantages for me.

@Tj11

PanagiotisCharalampous
20 Feb 2020, 08:45

RE: RE:

maustofx said:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi SAHA Georges,

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

Im really sorry, but the platform.. is worst every time.. none of the desire changes was made. .. now even there's a problem drawing normal horizontal lines.. most of times.. does not work.. also the app for mobiles is the lesss friendly and old functionality,, than even metattrrader 5 is better.. I really don't understand.. how this is managed for not improving in so basic stuff for a trader platform.

Hi maustofx,

Can you explain in detail what is wrong with drawing horizontal lines?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

... Deleted by UFO ...

... Deleted by UFO ...