Unable to view and scroll charts

Created at 22 Apr 2019, 04:39
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
HO

horngwey

Joined 10.01.2019

Unable to view and scroll charts
22 Apr 2019, 04:39

This problem exists since the 3.0 update. I am unable to trade at all in some cases as the chart doesn't scroll in most of the timeframes. I am using the latest Chrome on Mac OS and the same problem exist in Safari as well.

@horngwey
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
22 Apr 2019, 11:06

Hi horngwey,

Thanks for posting in our forum. Can we arrange a TeamViewer session so that our engineers can check this issue on your computer?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

horngwey
22 Apr 2019, 11:51

RE:

Panagiotis Charalampous said:

Hi horngwey,

Thanks for posting in our forum. Can we arrange a TeamViewer session so that our engineers can check this issue on your computer?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

Yes please. Please email me on how to proceed as I am unfamiliar with TeamViewer. Thanks.

@horngwey

PanagiotisCharalampous
22 Apr 2019, 14:04

Hi horngwey,

Please send me an email at community@spotware.com and we will take it from there.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

horngwey
23 Apr 2019, 14:24

RE:

Panagiotis Charalampous said:

Hi horngwey,

Please send me an email at community@spotware.com and we will take it from there.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

Thanks Panagiotis, the problem seems to be solved. Need to clear the browser's cache. Thanks.

@horngwey

... Deleted by UFO ...

example01678
18 Jun 2019, 07:42 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:21 )

RE:

horngwey said:

This problem exists since the 3.0 update. I am unable to trade spanish dictionary at all in some cases as the chart doesn't scroll in most of the timeframes. I am using the latest Chrome on Mac OS and the same problem exist in Safari as well.

I get the same error. The chart doesn't scroll in most of the timeframes. 

@example01678

horngwey
18 Jun 2019, 08:16 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:21 )

RE: RE:

The problem will occur again after a few days even after clearing cache and using the brower in private mode. Updating the browser to the latest version doesn't help as well.

I hope that Spotware will solve this issue in the next update.

example01678 said:

horngwey said:

This problem exists since the 3.0 update. I am unable to trade spanish dictionary at all in some cases as the chart doesn't scroll in most of the timeframes. I am using the latest Chrome on Mac OS and the same problem exist in Safari as well.

I get the same error. The chart doesn't scroll in most of the timeframes. 

@horngwey

PanagiotisCharalampous
21 Jun 2019, 11:49

Hi horngwey,

We are aware of this issue and will be fixed in the next major update of cTrader Web. In the meanwhile, as mentioned above, the workaround is to clean your cache.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous