urgent annoying issues - pls suggest fixes asap!

Created at 22 Mar 2019, 17:22
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
SI

simonsaunders7

Joined 14.08.2018

urgent annoying issues - pls suggest fixes asap!
22 Mar 2019, 17:22

i have saved a workspace with all usual indicators, but when i add a tab for another pair, it defaults to some other template, not my saved workspace.

this is super anonoying

1 - is it poss to set a workspace as a default so when i open a new tab it displays the workspace i want>? - if so, how, step by step please

2- on the old version of web trader, pivot poiints on H1 SHOWed on 1 min, they dont know. can this be fixed?

@simonsaunders7
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
26 Mar 2019, 11:01

Hi profit freedom,

1) You can set a template as a the default one by clicking the checkbox besides template selection in the relevant menu. There is no default feature for workspaces. When opening a new tab in the browser, the last used workspace is used.

2) I do not see any problem with Pivot indicator. I can see them on m1. Did you try zooming out and you still cannot see them? If yes, can you please provide more information, like a screenshot?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

simonsaunders7
26 Mar 2019, 14:23 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:21 )

RE:

hi - 1 is fixed. thanks

2 - here is a screen record of me trying to add pivots on the hour https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cqeOlo0MNq

- does not show on 1 min like it used to do on old version of web www.ic.markets.com, only shows on 2min frame regarless of zoom position. but then its now clear horizontial line acorss the screen like below.

attached below is how it looked before on old web version. this is what im need now. or its back to crappy MT4. any suggestions, work arounds?

Panagiotis Charalampous said:

Hi profit freedom,

1) You can set a template as a the default one by clicking the checkbox besides template selection in the relevant menu. There is no default feature for workspaces. When opening a new tab in the browser, the last used workspace is used.

2) I do not see any problem with Pivot indicator. I can see them on m1. Did you try zooming out and you still cannot see them? If yes, can you please provide more information, like a screenshot?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@simonsaunders7

simonsaunders7
04 Apr 2019, 12:52

RE:

why have you not answered Panagiotis - its not very helpful I have to chase you for a solution!!!

Panagiotis Charalampous said:

Hi profit freedom,

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@simonsaunders7

PanagiotisCharalampous
04 Apr 2019, 15:48

Hi profit freedom,

The issue is under investigation.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous