EURUSD 4h chart

Created at 11 Mar 2019, 14:12
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
HM

hmozahem

Joined 11.03.2019

EURUSD 4h chart
11 Mar 2019, 14:12

Why is my EURUSD 4h timeframe looking like that? the other timeframes are normal but every time i switch to the 4h it shows just these candles, i tried zooming in and out, i tried another EURUSD on another workplace and still the same issue, this is one of my favourite pairs to trade so if someone can help it would be much appreciated

@hmozahem
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
12 Mar 2019, 12:52

Hi hmozahem,

Thanks for posting in our forum. Can you please let us know if you can still reproduce this behavior? If yes, can you tell us the broker please?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

hmozahem
12 Mar 2019, 15:06

Yep this is still happening on this one pair on the 4hr, so its stopping me from trading this pair now, and i am with IC markets

@hmozahem

hmozahem
13 Mar 2019, 02:24

Can someone help with this????

@hmozahem

PanagiotisCharalampous
13 Mar 2019, 09:09

Hi hmozahem,

We cannot reproduce such a behavior. Did you try restarting your cTrader? Do you still experience the same issue after restarting? If yes, can you please send us a full screenshot of cTrader so that we can see all the information in the application? After that, please send us some troubleshooting information as well. To do so, please press Ctrl+Alt+Shift+T, paste a link to this discussion in the text box and press Submit.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

hmozahem
13 Mar 2019, 10:48 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:21 )

thats the 1h chart which works fine and then when i go to 4h it looks like this...

@hmozahem

hmozahem
13 Mar 2019, 10:49

nothing happens when i click ctrl alt shift T on ctrader web, im using a macbook pro

@hmozahem

PanagiotisCharalampous
13 Mar 2019, 12:27

Hi hmozahem,

Thanks, we will have a look.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

hmozahem
13 Mar 2019, 13:01

Please let me know as soon as, might have to temporarily change to mt4 until this issue is sorted out as I need to trade that one particular pair

@hmozahem

PanagiotisCharalampous
14 Mar 2019, 15:22

Hi hmozahem,

Unfortunately we could not reproduce internally. Is it possible to arrange a TeamViewer session so that our QA team can inspect the issue? If yes, please send me an email at community@spotware.com

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

hmozahem
14 Mar 2019, 15:23

yes I will email right away thank you

@hmozahem

JohnDoeDoe
16 Mar 2019, 12:30 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:21 )

RE:

hmozahem said:

Why is my EURUSD 4h timeframe looking like that? the other timeframes are normal but every time i switch to the 4h it shows just these candles, i tried zooming in and out, i tried another EURUSD on another workplace and still the same issue, this is one of my favourite pairs to trade so if someone can help it would be much appreciated

This was happening to mee with weekly charts on Friday.

@JohnDoeDoe

hmozahem
17 Mar 2019, 19:07

did you find a fix?? 

@hmozahem

PanagiotisCharalampous
18 Mar 2019, 11:24

Hi hmozahem,

I am still expecting from you an email for a TeamViewer connection. We need to connect to your computer to inspect the issue.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

PanagiotisCharalampous
18 Mar 2019, 15:10 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:21 )

RE: RE:

GlenHendriks said:

hmozahem said:

This was happening to mee with weekly charts on Friday.

Hi Glen,

The issue seems to be fixed when you clean your browser's cache. Can you please try a hard refresh (Ctrl+F5)  and let us know if it resolves the issue?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous