Problems -Log In With CTrader ID

Created at 23 Jul 2016, 16:44
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
PI

pipcollector

Joined 05.05.2016

Problems -Log In With CTrader ID
23 Jul 2016, 16:44

I used to be able to log in with my ctrader ID every time. Now, every time I do this, I get an invalid password error despite the fact that my password is correct.

Let's say I'm on my FXPo Ctrader platform.

-I open the platform.

-I log in using my fxpro account ID and password & select 'keep ne logged in.'

-I go to the top right corner and select log in to the ctrader option, i enter my details and select 'keep ne logged in.'

Once I'm done, I close the platform.

Next time, I open my plaform...Platform is unable to log into any account...When I try using my fxpro trading account...There is no password listed within the dialog box.

Also, when I try to log in using my ctrader ID, I receive an error...that the password |OR| acccount number is incorrect.

I have installed and uninstalled my platform a few time...About 3 times already.

Problem persists.

@pipcollector
Replies

pipcollector
23 Jul 2016, 17:00

Here's what I get when I try logging in using ctrader ID...I JUST LOGGED OUT...Just NOW!!!

Must have done and redone this 20 times by now.

https://i.gyazo.com/a8f2c51fbbfff3e323e2e21e8537e48a.png

@pipcollector

pipcollector
23 Jul 2016, 17:01 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

@pipcollector

Spotware
27 Jul 2016, 16:24

Dear trader, 

We have tested FxPro logging in mechanism and it works fine on our side. To see what can be the issue on your side we would require more information. Could you please send us an email to feedback@spotware.com with following data:

1) Which platform do you use (Web or Desktop)?

2) Is it live or demo account that you're trying to connect to?

3) What country are you in?  

4) Which proxy are you connected to? (You can check it by clicking on the latency meter in the bottom right corner) 

@Spotware

DAANIIK
02 Aug 2016, 01:39 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

RE:

pipcollector said:

I have the same problem since April 2016. I have answered 100 questions, have sent all the info. Spotware connected to my laptop via TeamViewer............ and STILL NO SOLUTION!!!
Broker Support promised me that issue will disappear after update  -  Now Spotware just ignore my e-mails. 
I have noticed that only FxPro accounts have such problem.

@DAANIIK

DAANIIK
02 Aug 2016, 01:46 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

RE:

pipcollector said:

I recommend you to switch to another platform!!!

@DAANIIK