Application RELOADS

Created at 17 Jun 2016, 11:53
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
ON

one.void

Joined 13.05.2016

Application RELOADS
17 Jun 2016, 11:53

There's a BIG issue with this platform and it's a feature not a bug!

The application keeps RELOADING and RELOADING all day long while it disconnects you from the server putting you in a disadvantage in relation to other traders and cTrader itself!

I took note of all the times cTrader constantly reloads and I can pin point with perfect accuracy when the next FORCED LOGOFF and APPLICATION RELOAD will happen!

I've tried Cable, Hardwired TO A CORE NETWORK , Wifi, several different countries and cTrader keeps reloading!

THIS IS NOT A NETWORK ISSUE IS AN APPLICATION FEATURE TO SLOW YOU DOWN!!!

@one.void
Replies

kricka
17 Jun 2016, 13:19

Go for a VPS server

one.void,

you should definitely consider a VPS server handling cTrader and all your orders. Everything will run so much smoother than trading from your local computer. 

The latency from the VPS server should be around 1-2ms to your brokerage account. I would say a live account with more than $400 funded then a VPS server will practically be free with all the savings in slippage, faster execution and the security of a 100% uptime.

Information link: VPS Server

@kricka