Maximum open charts

Created at 25 May 2016, 23:22
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

tdb.intg

Joined 19.03.2016

Maximum open charts
25 May 2016, 23:22

Is there anywhere where I can change (increase) the maximum number of charts that can be open at one time?

I have an 8 monitor trading station driven by a Viper X99 desktop system running windows 10 which is more than adequate to drive the monitors and software. It consists of a liquid cooled Intel Haswell-E 6 Core Processor (benchmark scores at 15,800), 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD, and 2 GeForce GTX 750 Ti display adapters with 1 GB display memory each driving the 8 monitors, and I would like to put 8 charts per monitor onto 7 of those monitors.

However, Once I have 42 charts open I can no longer create a new chart. I watch and trade 28 pairs and would like to have 2 charts open per pair - an hourly chart and a 15 minute chart.

I have not found any configuration setting within the software that would allow me to up the number of open charts allowed. Have I overlooked something or is there perhaps a configuration file that would allow me to increase this number?

Any help would be much appreciated.

@tdb.intg
Replies

Spotware
26 May 2016, 09:46

Dear Trader,

Currently we don't provide users with the ability to change the limit of the maximum open charts. We will consider proving it in the future. Stay tuned.

Additionally, you can post your ideas/suggestions to http://vote.spotware.com/

@Spotware

opusensemble
25 Dec 2021, 18:24

RE:

Dear Support, 

I've noticed that the current limit of open charts is 50. Is now there any way of extending this value?

Looking forward to hearing back from you?

Best Regards, 
opusensemble

Spotware said:

Dear Trader,

Currently we don't provide users with the ability to change the limit of the maximum open charts. We will consider proving it in the future. Stay tuned.

Additionally, you can post your ideas/suggestions to http://vote.spotware.com/

@opusensemble

PanagiotisCharalampous
27 Dec 2021, 07:47 ( Updated at: 27 Dec 2021, 07:48 )

Hi opusensemble,

No there is no such option at the moment. However you can consider launching two instances of cTrader.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram and Facebook

@PanagiotisCharalampous