My CTID Login not coming on my cTrader Platform.

Created at 17 May 2016, 15:05
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

Capilta

Joined 01.10.2013

My CTID Login not coming on my cTrader Platform.
17 May 2016, 15:05

Dear,

I am using Pepperstone cTrader. But on platform my cTID login form not come. When i click Login it show loading and loading. after long time loading then it give error. i don't know where the problem is. Please someone help me.

Details Image are below:

Please help me

@Capilta
Replies

Spotware
17 May 2016, 16:02

Dear Trader,

Could you please provide us with more information regarding your issue?

For example when have you started experiencing this issue? Have you installed a certain program or a Browser extension on Internet explorer?

In addition, could you please restart your Computer and try again?

@Spotware

Capilta
18 May 2016, 04:48

RE:

Spotware said:

Dear Trader,

Could you please provide us with more information regarding your issue?

For example when have you started experiencing this issue? Have you installed a certain program or a Browser extension on Internet explorer?

In addition, could you please restart your Computer and try again?

I restart my computer. but still same problem. I used cTrader and Login was working fine. I just reinstall my computer and now Login not working. i have two cTrader, 1.Pepperstone cTrader and 2. Octafx cTrader both platform Login not working. I use default browser Chrome, i am not using internet explorer. i don't know why it happens. please help me. 

@Capilta

Capilta
18 May 2016, 08:20

i use id.ctrader.com on internet explorer it is working. here the picture. but not work on platform 

http://prntscr.com/b5dxvu

@Capilta

Capilta
18 May 2016, 09:01 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

RE:

Capilta said:

i use id.ctrader.com on internet explorer it is working. here the picture. but not work on platform 

http://prntscr.com/b5dxvu

I clean reinstall again cTrader. but again same problem. what should i do now. 

@Capilta

Spotware
18 May 2016, 09:33

Dear Trader,

Could you please submit us troubleshooting information when you experience this by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Shift+T. Please put your cTID  “Capilta” in the comments section of the troubleshooting information window and send as email to troubleshooting@spotware.com with a full screenshot attached showing that you submitted it. In addition, could you please also send us your Journal?

Your journal is located at: C:\Users\%USERNAME%\Documents\cTrader\Journals\%BROKERNAME

@Spotware