Netting and stop loss setttings

Created at 18 Apr 2016, 17:36
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
ST

Stokes Bay

Joined 18.04.2016

Netting and stop loss setttings
18 Apr 2016, 17:36

Hi,

I am trialling your cTrader software.

I am a short term trader scalping pips by opening 5 lots and closing in single lots.  I will use a SL on the open order but not want a SL on the next 5 lots since they are in the other direction to close the opening order.

Is there any way to achieve this with the current software without having to manually go in to the settings after the opening order and remove the SL?

It does not take long but I would rather not have this extra step to think about.

Thanks.

@Stokes Bay
Replies

Spotware
20 Apr 2016, 14:27

Dear Trader,

Currently the is no option to select where the QuickTrade settings will be applied. We will consider providing it in the future. Stay tuned.

Additionally, you can post your ideas/suggestions to http://vote.spotware.com/

For your information, there is no SL,TP predefined, when you create a new market through the Create Order window.

@Spotware

Stokes Bay
20 Apr 2016, 16:02

RE:

actually best way i found to do this is add multiple take profit orders via the modify order button once entry made - these can then be dragged on the chart to whereever/ whenever

- would be good to be able to preset multiple TP levels when entering just as you can in the quick settings mode for 1 TP level.

thanks

Spotware said:

Dear Trader,

Currently the is no option to select where the QuickTrade settings will be applied. We will consider providing it in the future. Stay tuned.

Additionally, you can post your ideas/suggestions to http://vote.spotware.com/

For your information, there is no SL,TP predefined, when you create a new market through the Create Order window.

@Stokes Bay