cTrader platform not synchronise

Created at 18 Apr 2016, 07:40
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
JA

januar.ricky

Joined 18.04.2016

cTrader platform not synchronise
18 Apr 2016, 07:40

Hi, 

This post has been edited by moderator due to a violation of the EULA. Broker discussions are prohibited in cTDN.

I'm using it on my Mac via webtrader, and also on my windows using cTrader application.

All using the same cTrader ID.

However, on both Mac (webtrader) and windows (apps) the cTrader is Not synchronise such as;

1. the workspace is not synchronise (on Mac I have 4 workspace, on windows only 1 workspace)

2. the advance protection is not synchronise too (on Mac the advance protection is ON, on the windows app the advance protection is OFF)

3. also if I modified my advance protection on one of them (Mac or Windows), they not synchronise on all platform.

Note: My Mac and windows always connected to the internet, and all with the same cTrader ID.

@januar.ricky
Replies

Spotware
19 Apr 2016, 16:52

Dear Trader,

Workspaces created on cTrader Desktop cannot be loaded on cTrader Web, due to the mild variations between the applications.

Please have a look at the Workspaces section of our support site.

@Spotware

januar.ricky
19 Apr 2016, 17:10

RE:

Spotware said:

Dear Trader,

Workspaces created on cTrader Desktop cannot be loaded on cTrader Web, due to the mild variations between the applications.

Please have a look at the Workspaces section of our support site.

So, right now I'm using Only Web cTrader on both my PC and Mac.

the workspace is now synchronise, but the advance protection for trailing stop is not synchronise.

is it normal ?

@januar.ricky

Spotware
19 Apr 2016, 17:34

Dear Trader,

The advanced protection feature runs locally on your machine. cTrader must be connected at all times for the advanced protection to work. The advanced protection cannot be transferred or get syncronized between the platforms. For your information the trailing stop will reside on the server side in one of our releases in the nearest future. That means that it will work when cTrader is closed. You will be able to apply it when creating an order and it will be also one of the settings in the QuickTrade. Stay tuned. 

@Spotware