Frequent disconnects with new Proxy (Jakarta-2)

Created at 23 Feb 2016, 18:32
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
DE

derangedlol

Joined 23.02.2016

Frequent disconnects with new Proxy (Jakarta-2)
23 Feb 2016, 18:32

Disconnected a couple of times today through the London and NY sessions, with about 3-4 times in the past hour alone.

Anyone experiencing the same issue?

My best guess it is because of the new proxy that was assigned to me as of today (Jakarta-2) as im normally assigned to the Hong Kong server.

@derangedlol
Replies

derangedlol
23 Feb 2016, 18:59

RE:

Cant log in to Ctrader at all now, server seems to be down? 

Issue is not with my broker (ICmarkets) since my MT4 platform has been running fine.

@derangedlol

Spotware
24 Feb 2016, 16:13

Dear Trader,

Could you please provide us with the following information?

• full Screenshots showing your issue

• Computer Specifications

• OS Version

• Internet Connection bandwidth

• Your Journal. Your journal is located at: C:\Users\%USERNAME%\Documents\cTrader\Journals\%BROKERNAME%

Submit us troubleshooting information when you experience this by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Shift+T. Please put the title of the thread  “Frequent disconnects with new Proxy (Jakarta-2)” in the comments section of the troubleshooting information window and send as email to troubleshooting@spotware.com with a full screenshot attached showing that you submitted it. Please note, when we say full screenshot, we mean that we would like to receive a screenshot showing your entire screen.

@Spotware