Why not install

Created at 17 Feb 2016, 04:19
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

sj2321

Joined 17.02.2016

Why not install
17 Feb 2016, 04:19

PLATFORM VERSION INFO
    Windows             : 6.1.7601.65536 (Win32NT)
    Common Language Runtime     : 4.0.30319.18063
    System.Deployment.dll         : 4.0.30319.17929 built by: FX45RTMREL
    clr.dll             : 4.0.30319.18063 built by: FX45RTMGDR
    dfdll.dll             : 4.0.30319.17929 built by: FX45RTMREL
    dfshim.dll             : 4.0.41209.0 (Main.041209-0000)

SOURCES
    Deployment url            : http://dl.ctrader.com/spotware/xTrader.application

ERROR SUMMARY
    Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
    * Activation of http://dl.ctrader.com/spotware/xTrader.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
        + Error creating the Web Proxy specified in the 'system.net/defaultProxy' configuration section.
        + 参数错误。

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
    No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS
    There were no warnings during this operation.

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
    * [2016-02-17 10:16:37] : Activation of http://dl.ctrader.com/spotware/xTrader.application has started.

ERROR DETAILS
    Following errors were detected during this operation.
    * [2016-02-17 10:16:37] System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException
        - Error creating the Web Proxy specified in the 'system.net/defaultProxy' configuration section.
        - Source: System
        - Stack trace:
            at System.Net.Configuration.DefaultProxySectionInternal.GetSection()
            at System.Net.WebRequest.get_InternalDefaultWebProxy()
            at System.Net.HttpWebRequest..ctor(Uri uri, ServicePoint servicePoint)
            at System.Net.HttpRequestCreator.Create(Uri Uri)
            at System.Net.WebRequest.Create(Uri requestUri, Boolean useUriBase)
            at System.Deployment.Application.SystemNetDownloader.DownloadSingleFile(DownloadQueueItem next)
            at System.Deployment.Application.SystemNetDownloader.DownloadAllFiles()
            at System.Deployment.Application.FileDownloader.Download(SubscriptionState subState)
            at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadManifestAsRawFile(Uri& sourceUri, String targetPath, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options, ServerInformation& serverInformation)
            at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDeploymentManifestDirectBypass(SubscriptionStore subStore, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, SubscriptionState& subState, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options, ServerInformation& serverInformation)
            at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDeploymentManifestBypass(SubscriptionStore subStore, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, SubscriptionState& subState, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)
        --- Inner Exception ---
        System.Net.Sockets.SocketException
        - 参数错误。
        - Source: System
        - Stack trace:
            at System.Net.NetworkAddressChangePolled..ctor()
            at System.Net.AutoWebProxyScriptEngine.AutoDetector.Initialize()
            at System.Net.AutoWebProxyScriptEngine..ctor(WebProxy proxy, Boolean useRegistry)
            at System.Net.WebProxy.UnsafeUpdateFromRegistry()
            at System.Net.Configuration.DefaultProxySectionInternal..ctor(DefaultProxySection section)
            at System.Net.Configuration.DefaultProxySectionInternal.GetSection()

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
    No transaction information is available.

@sj2321
Replies

MrPro
17 Feb 2016, 08:04 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

Actually I have the same problem with the latest build...

Can't use the Installer right now and having to rely on my old installation.

For cAlgo and for cTrader - same problem. Stupid non visible error. Using Windows 10 x64.

But it is the Installer I believe. Anyone else experiencing this Problem?

Look:

@MrPro

sj2321
17 Feb 2016, 09:36 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

RE:

MrPro said:

Actually I have the same problem with the latest build...

Can't use the Installer right now and having to rely on my old installation.

For cAlgo and for cTrader - same problem. Stupid non visible error. Using Windows 10 x64.

But it is the Installer I believe. Anyone else experiencing this Problem?

Look:

I also like this before

@sj2321

Spotware
17 Feb 2016, 14:09

Dear Traders,

Could you please send an Email to feedback@spotware.com with the following information?

• Broker's name

@Spotware

sj2321
18 Feb 2016, 05:07

RE:

Dear Traders,

Could you please send an Email to feedback@spotware.com with the following information?

• Broker's name

I was http://www.spotware.com download

@sj2321

Spotware
24 Feb 2016, 14:31

Dear Trader,

We kindly ask you to delete any previous cTrader installers, download the cTrader installer from the Spotware website and try again.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

@Spotware