CTRADER DESKTOP PLATFORM has been having major issues and glitches

Created at 10 Feb 2016, 18:59
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
DS

DS-CA

Joined 10.02.2016

CTRADER DESKTOP PLATFORM has been having major issues and glitches
10 Feb 2016, 18:59

For the past hour my CTRADER DESKTOP PLATFORM has been having major issues and glitches which have resulted in unjustified losses to my account. Is anyone else having this issue? I am postive this has nothing to do this my internet connection or computer.

Please reply if anyone else is having issues.... 

@DS-CA
Replies

philllthetrader
11 Feb 2016, 11:15

I've been having multiple disconnections every day for a week or so. I've only been using cTrader for about a month, the first couple of weeks on demo which connects to Singapore on my computer & didn't disconnect once. When I went live is when my troubles started. If you look at the Frequent Disconnects thread you'll see It appears the problem is with the New York 2 proxy server part of the equation. That's where everyone appears to connect.

I've tried the web based cTrader platform & that disconnects pretty much as often as the pc based platform. I've been trading with both platforms open to be able to manage my trades reliably.

I notice tonight I haven't had a single disconnect :) Maybe it's fixed

Any money I've lost isn't because of the connection, it's because I was silly enough to trade the wrong direction

Cheers

Phil

@philllthetrader

schults6
26 Feb 2016, 20:20

I m having also mutch problem ,only when on proxyserver LONDON

@schults6