order execution error

Created at 25 Apr 2013, 17:40
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
RE

remz

Joined 25.04.2013

order execution error
25 Apr 2013, 17:40

Dear Support!

I have a C-trader demo account. I have never had this problem before, but for the last 20 minutes I have been unable to close a position. I have tried to close it a hundred times, with no result. Right before trying to close this position I have closed multiple positions without any delay.

Is there a chance of this happening on a live account?

Thank you.

Regards,

remz

@remz
Replies

cAlgo_Fanatic
26 Apr 2013, 09:28

This issue has been fixed with the new update which if is not available to you yet it will be by Monday. You can test it with a demo account on Spotware cTrader and cAlgo. If you have not received the update yet, please sign out and sign back in again and see if the position remains. 

@cAlgo_Fanatic

remz
29 Apr 2013, 12:39

RE:
cAlgo_Fanatic said:

This issue has been fixed with the new update which if is not available to you yet it will be by Monday. You can test it with a demo account on Spotware cTrader and cAlgo. If you have not received the update yet, please sign out and sign back in again and see if the position remains. 

After signing back the position has been closed. Thank you!

@remz