change one account from cTrader ID to another.

Created at 02 Feb 2016, 23:06
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
RO

ROBO.Paradise

Joined 02.02.2016

change one account from cTrader ID to another.
02 Feb 2016, 23:06

I have two cT IDs which linked to two e-mail addresses.( separately) . I want transfer my ctrader account to another ct ID. Because when I try enter one price Alert on my chart that linked to another my CT ID , I accost to this massage : " Log in to the Ctrader ID that  account # ******** is linked to, in order to use Price Alerts." But I want put price alert on ct ID that linked to another my email address. please guide me.

thank you.

@ROBO.Paradise
Replies

Spotware
04 Feb 2016, 16:02 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

Dear Trader,

You could unlink your account from your cTID by moving your cursor on the cloud Symbol and clicking on the x button which will appear in the place of the cloud. Then you can login to your trading account and your other cTID to link them.

@Spotware

paradise
08 Feb 2016, 14:53 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

Spotware ,

Thanks a lot for following.

My ctrader Version is 1.32.64939 ( the last Version), I could not see x Button for my account . Please see Image :

where is x button?

@paradise

Ja wid
11 Feb 2016, 15:25

???????

i have this problem too

Spotware
17 Feb 2016, 11:44 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

Dear Traders,

The reason you don't see the x button is because you have only one account linked to your cTID. To unlink the last account from your cTID we recommend you to connect to the cMirror platform of your Broker or to the Spotware Demo to test, and unlink the account through cMirror.  

To remove the unused accounts from the list of accounts in cMirror you just right click on the account and choose the "Unlink" menu item.

@Spotware

ROBO.Paradise
22 Feb 2016, 23:50

Thank you so much.

My problem solved .

and special Thanks for new Update and addition  guideline  for CTID cloud on cTrader Platform. 

GOOD LUCK!

@ROBO.Paradise