Pending Order can not set SL/TP by price!

Created at 18 Jan 2016, 00:23
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
RE

reed.grass

Joined 01.10.2015

Pending Order can not set SL/TP by price!
18 Jan 2016, 00:23

Pending Order's SL/TP can not set by prices, can set only by pips!
Why????

@reed.grass
Replies

Spotware
18 Jan 2016, 09:07

Dear Trader,

It is in our plans to provide users with the ability to input protections as exact prices or in pips. However, we can't give you ETA, as to when this will be available. 

@Spotware

reed.grass
18 Jan 2016, 11:06

RE:

Spotware said:

Dear Trader,

It is in our plans to provide users with the ability to input protections as exact prices or in pips. However, we can't give you ETA, as to when this will be available. 

That is not improvement but deterioration.

Obvious and serious deterioration.

I am a fan of cTrader.

I require your PROMPT action!

@reed.grass

Dragon33
24 Jan 2016, 01:17

RE: RE:

Ever heard of being polite???  If you spoke to me like that i would never answer you.  Use your brain and search you wil find what you need!

hiro.ohta said:

Spotware said:

Dear Trader,

I am a fan of cTrader.

@Dragon33

Dragon33
24 Jan 2016, 01:19

RE: RE:

Ever heard of being polite???  If you spoke to me like that i would never answer you.  Use your brain and search you wil find what you need!

hiro.ohta said:

Spotware said:

Dear Trader,

I am a fan of cTrader.

@Dragon33