Facebook log in Workspace Error..

Created at 07 Dec 2015, 16:34
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
GA

galgal

Joined 08.10.2014

Facebook log in Workspace Error..
07 Dec 2015, 16:34

I can´t log in to my Workspace through Facebook anymore.. i get the error message "Invalid accessToken"

Please help i have months of work on this workspace..

@galgal
Replies

Spotware
10 Dec 2015, 10:58

Dear Trader,

We are aware of this issue. Thank you for reporting it. We are investigating.

@Spotware

cji291125
12 Aug 2020, 22:19

How did you solve this issue? As i still have this.

l.auba
12 Aug 2020, 22:55

Oh man, i was just wondering if there is anyone still having such an issue, or is it just me, and i didn't really wanted to post it. In case the moderator answers it would be amazing. Maybe the issue is from us as it has been already 5 years, i don't know. But this problem appeared recently, i tried to log in and it told me Invalid accessToken, so it is just like it was 5 years ago. Then i asked a friend of mine to take look as he is a ''programmer'', i don't know what he has done as after that my instagram account was banned due to the fact that i went on to buy real instagram followers. I guess that is pretty much of stupid, ain't it? However expecting for the issue to be solved, thank you!

@l.auba

PanagiotisCharalampous
13 Aug 2020, 07:58

Hi all,

Can you please provide more information about this issue e.g screenshots of the messages you receive?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

... Deleted by UFO ...

... Deleted by UFO ...

... Deleted by UFO ...

... Deleted by UFO ...

ctid2710933
20 Oct 2020, 13:29

Glad you like it. We have been using this for several weeks now and it seems to be going nicely My AARP Medicare.

@ctid2710933

... Deleted by UFO ...

... Deleted by UFO ...