workspace

Created at 21 Sep 2015, 15:09
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
TD

tdezo

Joined 21.09.2015

workspace
21 Sep 2015, 15:09

I know this is not new but I need to ask. How can I save "workspace" ? How can I get back my latest layout back when I open the platform? Does not matter if I logged in to C tarder , I get the same , old , unused workspace. 

I dont ask for too much , for example , choice which workspace I want to open , I just want  1 , only one , the last one I used . 

How can I manage this ? 

If it's in the cloud , how can I go there and manage my workspaces ?. Who or what program is in control here. ?

Its so annoying when I arrange everything and I lose everything once I close the platform.

@tdezo
Replies

Spotware
21 Sep 2015, 23:53 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

Dear Trader,

To be able to save your workspace you need to have a cTrader ID (cTID).

Click "My Workspace" and save your workspace for each account:

The next time you open cTrader from your office for example you will login using your cTID and the workspace with the latest settings you saved (at home), and your linked account will be available to you.

@Spotware

tdezo
22 Sep 2015, 04:42 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

RE:

Spotware said:

Dear Trader,

To be able to save your workspace you need to have acTrader ID (cTID).

The next time you open cTrader from your office for example you will login using your cTID and the workspace with the latest settings you saved (at home), and your linked account will be available to you.

Thanks for your quick reply , Ill try it next time making sure I was logged in and saved my workspace.

@tdezo

tdezo
22 Sep 2015, 14:16 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

RE:

Dear Trader,

To be able to save your workspace you need to have acTrader ID (cTID).

Its better now , I get back the same charts after log in . Multimonitor setup still causes problems but I can fix that in a few minutes.

@tdezo