How to add indicator to the same window? (ex: MA on Awesome Oscillator)

Created at 27 Mar 2013, 09:30
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

traderfx

Joined 27.03.2013

How to add indicator to the same window? (ex: MA on Awesome Oscillator)
27 Mar 2013, 09:30

Hi Guys,

I'm new here. Just started trying out cTrader after my broker started running a special promo for ctrader.

So far I like the interface and getting familiar with the platform. I wasn't able to find out how to add two indicators in the same window.

Ex: How can I add Moving average to the Awesome Oscillator indicator?

Appreciate if someone could assist me in this.

Thanks.

@traderfx
Replies

cAlgo_Fanatic
27 Mar 2013, 10:27

Hi, if you right click on the chart and click on Indicators a list will appear with the indicator categories. You may add indicators this way and repeat the same process over.

The Awesome Oscillator you are referring to is a custom indicator which you need to download and build in cAlgo. For instructions click on the "How to install" link in the Indicators page.

To get started visit:

http://help.spotware.com/

@cAlgo_Fanatic

traderfx
28 Mar 2013, 19:03 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

RE:
cAlgo_Fanatic said:

Hi, if you right click on the chart and click on Indicators a list will appear with the indicator categories. You may add indicators this way and repeat the same process over.

The Awesome Oscillator you are referring to is a custom indicator which you need to download and build in cAlgo. For instructions click on the "How to install" link in the Indicators page.

To get started visit:

http://help.spotware.com/

Hi Spotware,

Thanks for your reply.

Right click on chart does add indicator alright, but how can I add an indicator within an indicator.

-ex

Attached chart shows 4 indis. AO/AC/Stochs/RSI

Indicators

I would like to plot Stochs over AO and RSI over AC (which i'm unable to do) is such a thing possible?

@traderfx

arturdocs
29 Mar 2013, 03:40

Two indicators in one window

Hi !

I also would like to know that.

I need two laguerre RSI indicators (with different settings) in one window.

Best regards

Art

@arturdocs

cAlgo_Fanatic
29 Mar 2013, 10:37

Hello,

It is only possible with indicators that are plotted on the chart like moving averages.

@cAlgo_Fanatic

eklon.sousa@gmail.com
30 Aug 2018, 15:18

Hi,

It`s been a long time since the last update.

Did you plan to modify C-Trader for this feature ? It wil be great for an update. A lot of strategies use two or more indicator in the same subwindows.

Thanks

@eklon.sousa@gmail.com

globalblack
15 Feb 2019, 06:53

stacking indicators on the separate indicator window

cTrader needs this feature !! it make a huge difffference on hen to enter or exit a trade. it also reduces screen clutter if we just have morethan 2 indicators on the screen the chart s unsable as all space is taken.. we should be able to stack indicators over indicators on their own small bottom windows apart from the ones which can be drawn on the charts !!

@globalblack

moksha
12 Apr 2019, 18:12

+1
Please add indicator overlay.

@moksha

rawad1017
17 May 2019, 00:49

Made an account on here just to +1.. if mt4 lets me stack indicators why not

@rawad1017

... Deleted by UFO ...

AlgoCreators
26 Feb 2022, 23:24

I feel that Project ctrader has been abandoned !!!

@AlgoCreators