IB Center

Created at 15 Jul 2015, 08:47
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

SwapBridgeCapital

Joined 01.10.2014

IB Center
15 Jul 2015, 08:47

I've noticed the IB Center Button on the cAlgo platform for one of the brokers that I use. 

Can you explain how this works? I have sent a request. Do I need to contact the broker, or is this option through the spotware company? 

@SwapBridgeCapital
Replies

Spotware
15 Jul 2015, 11:19

Dear Trader,

Please contact your Broker regarding the IB Center/ becoming an IB.

@Spotware

3xfx
17 Jul 2015, 04:04

What exactly is the ib center, I have looked but found nothing.

@3xfx

SwapBridgeCapital
17 Jul 2015, 04:09

RE:

3xfx said:

I have only seen it in one of the brokers that I use. If your broker offers it, it will be located on the cAlgo platform under the cBots ( very button ).

Thanks for the reply. 

@SwapBridgeCapital

3xfx
17 Jul 2015, 04:26

RE: RE:

RedRhinoFX said:

3xfx said:

I have only seen it in one of the brokers that I use. If your broker offers it, it will be located on the cAlgo platform under the cBots ( very button ).

Thanks for the reply. 

but what is it exactly

@3xfx

Spotware
17 Jul 2015, 16:34

Dear Traders,

This new feature which will be available from all cTrader Brokers. As already mentioned in this thread, not all brokers have this yet, as we are in the process of updating each broker. 

We have prepared detailed guides to accompany this feature, however we are not announcing specifics until every broker has been delivered this feature. We will post a link to this guide inside this thread. After which we will be pleased to answer any questions you have regarding this exciting new feature. 

@Spotware

BlowMe
24 Nov 2016, 14:27

IB Commisions

dear spotware. i'm an IB for some forex broker that used cTrader. i have client and started trading and gain big volume now but in my IB platform shown only client traded volume and no commision at all?i've asked my broker regarding this they said some technicaal problem with ctrader, i just want to cross check if is it true or not. if it's true please fix it as soon as possible because i need to pay my client end of with their big volume end of this month. and please give us your email to complaining regarding technical problem.

another thing is there is a coloum writen "rebate" in percentage, do my client will get discount for every position they opened automatically from their platform if i filled up that coloum?

@BlowMe

Spotware
30 Nov 2016, 12:23

Hello, 

We also got your email on the topic too. Unfortunately there is not enough information to look into this. We need you the provide the following details:

• Your Broker
  • Your Account Number
  • The Introduced Clients Account Number
  • Your cTrader ID

You can email the above to us. 

With regards to the rebate, this percentage comes from your revenues. If you choose 10%, and your revenue from that client is $100, you will rebate $10 from your earnings. 

@Spotware