Reconciliation Error when closing position (cTrader desktop)

Created at 09 Jul 2015, 01:48
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
FI

Filipono

Joined 22.02.2015

Reconciliation Error when closing position (cTrader desktop)
09 Jul 2015, 01:48

Hi,

Today, I wanted to close position and was unable to do so. Error "RECONCILIATION_IN_PROGRESS" popped up.

For a few minutes I couldn't close the position, tried cTrader web on chrome and on android too, but nothing worked.

It cost me 3/4 of profit on the position I wanted to close... could be much worse.

My broker (IC markets) suggested it's Spotware issue.

What happened and what to do if that happens again?

Regards,

Filip

@Filipono
Replies

Spotware
09 Jul 2015, 10:53

Dear Trader,

Please contact your Broker regarding any execution questions or issues.

@Spotware

mgalona74
06 Nov 2015, 20:21

RE:

Spotware said:

Dear Trader,

Oh come on Spotware look into this problem there is an obvious bug when sometimes closing a position. It happened to me too but a different error message the error message I got is "Unable to close position order cancelled". That is a lame reply. Makes me think you dont want to fix it or even look into it. Also, I thought brokers cannot manipulate executions using ctrader or maybe they can is that what you are saying?  

@mgalona74

Spotware
09 Nov 2015, 16:55

RE: RE:

Dear Traders,

This is not an issue of cTrader platform. 

Due to contractual agreements we don't publish anything regarding any execution questions or issues.

You need to contact your Brokers regarding this. 

mgalona74 said:

Spotware said:

Dear Trader,

Oh come on Spotware look into this problem there is an obvious bug when sometimes closing a position. It happened to me too but a different error message the error message I got is "Unable to close position order cancelled". That is a lame reply. Makes me think you dont want to fix it or even look into it. Also, I thought brokers cannot manipulate executions using ctrader or maybe they can is that what you are saying?  

@Spotware