Take Profit levels and Percentage level save

Created at 03 Jun 2015, 23:13
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
SC

scandisk

Joined 03.06.2015

Take Profit levels and Percentage level save
03 Jun 2015, 23:13

Hi I need to be able to save my take profit levels and percentage levels before I execute my trade.  Because I scalp and manaully inputting after the trade is executed is not possible for me.  So is there a cbot or indicator or something I can use if not this platform will not work for me..

Thanks!

@scandisk
Replies

Spotware
11 Jun 2015, 17:45

Dear Trader,

Currently the advanced take profits and stop losses are not included in the QuickTrade execution settings. We will consider to include them there. Additionally you can post your ideas/suggestions to http://vote.spotware.com/.

Regarding your question about an Indicator/cBot we would like to inform you that many users upload their Indicators/cBots in our Website. You can search for an indicator or cBot that suits you. You can also contact one of our Partners to create an indicator or a cBot for you or post a job in Development Jobs section. We hope you can find a cBot/Indicator that suits you.

@Spotware