cTrader is a Gold mine

Created at 30 Apr 2015, 12:45
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

cAlgoFx

Joined 09.12.2012

cTrader is a Gold mine
30 Apr 2015, 12:45

Yes,ctrader is a currency trader's gold mine,we were able to breakeven and achieve more than £100000 in profits trading

using calgo algorithms;a feat we never achieved with years of trading on mt4 and mt5.

Trading on ctrader with a good strategy and broker can make you successful and rich no matter the minimum deposit you start with,in our case we started with £500 after blowing bigger accounts and now we've fallen in love with the platform again not because

of the astonishing profits but because of the features that enabled our strategy do well which is unavailable on popular trading platforms including Mt4 and Jforex.

If you're still messing around with Mt4/Mt5,be wise and make the change to secure your investment and not cut short your trading career,you can easily join the few traders making profits trading forex with ctrader and calgo,we did and can now smile to the bank.

We are sorry if we cannot code your strategy as usual due to other engagements but will be happy to offer advice on Skype(calgofx) and Facebook.A discussion forum for successful traders will be available soon(all are welcomed).

Happy Hunting!

@cAlgoFx
Replies

kricka
30 Apr 2015, 21:57

I totally agree with your standpoint that cTrader and cTrader are in the front line of a new approach to both Forex, indices and future trading. The platforms are so intuitive and easy to set up! It will will give both novice and experience traders a new outlook on how to trade the markets. Happy to hear your strategy is doing well! A lot of work time and dedication are needed to build a successful strategy, Testing the strategy is also time consuming. The valuation of the performance and all the changes that are needed to be done along the way, it all takes time. 

Happy hunting to you too.. :)

@kricka

WhiteSage
09 May 2015, 06:52

All the power of collections, linq and external libraries, without the overhead of an interpreted language. I can't help but wonder if the forex programming communities haven't cottoned on yet. Either that or they have and are keeping quiet! =P

@WhiteSage

MZen
28 May 2015, 01:25

So, who is your broker?

@MZen

cAlgoFx
28 May 2015, 23:22

RE:

MZen said:

So, who is your broker?

We cannot promote any brokerage but advise you choose a broker based on reputation and liquidity.

@cAlgoFx