Can't save my workspace for cTrader Web

Created at 24 Feb 2015, 22:46
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
DG

DGML

Joined 09.02.2015

Can't save my workspace for cTrader Web
24 Feb 2015, 22:46

Hello,

Since last week, I am no longer able to save (changes in) my workspace (using cTrader Web). When I make changes, I click on ‘Save Workspace’, type a new or existing name for this workspace and try to save it. However, these changes (for example: adding / deleting graphs or trend lines) are not saved. When reloading cTrader Web, I have to redo my changes again.

Could you please inform me how I can solve this problem?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,

Didier

@DGML
Replies

DGML
30 Jun 2015, 09:40

Dear sir / madam,

The above mentioned problem still has not been solved. Could you please respond to my question and provide me with a solution to this problem?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Didier

@DGML

Spotware
30 Jun 2015, 10:32

Dear Trader,

Thank you for reporting this. We will investigate.

@Spotware

02 Jul 2015, 14:19

RE:

Spotware said:

Dear Trader,

Thank you for reporting this. We will investigate.

i also have this problem. Very strange. Tried multiple browsers and cache clearing etc.

@2001215

DGML
09 Jul 2015, 14:39

Dear Spotware,

Do you already have a solution available for the above mentioned problem? This situation limits me and other traders in the ability to properly trade.

Thank you in advance for the update!

Best regards,

Didier

@DGML

marcuss
09 Jul 2015, 16:02

You don't have to save your workspace, you have to save your template, that is a difference.

@marcuss

DGML
13 Jul 2015, 18:27

Dear Marcuss,

I agree there is a difference between a ‘workspace’ and ‘template’:

- Workspaces: Set up and save different platform layouts that you can use from multiple accounts and any computer.

- Templates: You can save your most frequently used chart setups and quickly apply them to any new charts.

I want both options to features to work, but especially the problem with the workspaces is limiting my trading. If I change my lines for supply and demand or the charts in my window, I want them to be saved in my workspace, so I can open time any time from any device.

@Spotware: are there any updates / solutions available?

@DGML

Spotware
14 Jul 2015, 10:20

Dear Traders,

We are investigating. We will inform you as soon as we fix it.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

@Spotware

beamer
18 Sep 2020, 04:57

RE: cannot save templates.

no amount of uninstalling and reinstalling your platform client as well as my brokers' version of the client fixes this issue.

cannot save something as simple as a chart template.  tried different browsers, internet access points, and even the mobile platform.

such a shame. i really wanted to use your platform for it's available features...   PLEASE solve this.

MT4 may be the most widely used, but it is far from the most full featured.

if ever you guys find a solution to this, get back to me...

thanks.

Spotware said:

Dear Traders,

We are investigating. We will inform you as soon as we fix it.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

PanagiotisCharalampous
18 Sep 2020, 08:00

Hi beamer,

This is a five years old post so I don't think is relevant to your issue. Can you please explain what is the exact issue you are facing?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous