trading platform lagging.

Created at 16 Jul 2024, 13:10
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
NO

nomaanglobex

Joined 16.07.2024

trading platform lagging.
16 Jul 2024, 13:10

Hi Ctrader.

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention an issue I have been experiencing with the C Traders trading platform. Recently, I have noticed significant lagging and performance issues while using the platform.

As a client relies on the platform for executing trades" or "monitoring market trends"], the current performance issues are impacting my ability recently I placed a trade after the news and somehow it got stuck and I face a loss of 50$ which is not my mistake,

Could you please investigate the root cause of these performance issues and provide an update on when we can expect them to be resolved?

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. I look forward to your response.

Best regards,

Nomaan Ahmed

cTrader
@nomaanglobex
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
17 Jul 2024, 05:34

Hi Nomaan,

Thank you for reporting your experience. It would be more helpful if you could me more specific regarding what is lagging on the platform. If you can record a video demonstrating your experience, it would be helpful for us.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous