Issue with cTrader Desktop Software - Unable to Connect to Server

Created at 25 Jun 2024, 12:59
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
MA

mamijohn

Joined 25.06.2024

Issue with cTrader Desktop Software - Unable to Connect to Server
25 Jun 2024, 12:59

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to report an issue I am experiencing with the cTrader Desktop application. Specifically, I am unable to connect to the platform as it indicates a server connection problem. It's important to note that I do not encounter any connectivity issues when accessing the platform via the web interface, which suggests that the problem does not lie with my credentials or internet connection (I have a stable 10 Mbps connection) and i have operating System of Windows 10

I have attempted troubleshooting steps such as restarting the application and verifying my internet connection, but the issue persists exclusively on the desktop version of cTrader.

I kindly request your assistance in resolving this matter promptly so that I may resume using the desktop application without further interruptions.

Thank you for your attention to this issue. I look forward to your guidance and prompt resolution.

@mamijohn
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
26 Jun 2024, 08:50

Hi there,

Do you still experience this issue?

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous