History tab now showing previous trades

Created at 18 Jun 2024, 23:49
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
RX

Rx1ooo

Joined 05.02.2018

History tab now showing previous trades
18 Jun 2024, 23:49

cTrader desktop version 4.8.34: history tab not showing any trade history on any time frame, been like for over a week. Have reinstalled the product without sucesss. Please help

@Rx1ooo
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
19 Jun 2024, 05:08

Hi there,

I cannot reproduce such an issue. Can you demonstrate this problem with screenshots e.g. comparing desktop and web and showing that the trades are missing from the desktop?

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

Rx1ooo
19 Jun 2024, 05:27

RE: History tab not showing previous trades

PanagiotisCharalampous said: 

Hi there,

I cannot reproduce such an issue. Can you demonstrate this problem with screenshots e.g. comparing desktop and web and showing that the trades are missing from the desktop?

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Many thanks

Desktop

Web

Web

@Rx1ooo

PanagiotisCharalampous
19 Jun 2024, 12:23

Hi there,

Can you take full screenshots so that we can see the account number, broker and cTrader version?

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

herve.limousy
20 Jun 2024, 06:02 ( Updated at: 20 Jun 2024, 06:06 )

RE: History tab now showing previous trades

I have the same issue with cTrader Desktop 5.0.25. There's only been one trade in the history for the past few days. It seems to be showing current day's trades correctly. However, I have the entire history on cTrader for Android.  Demo account with FxPro: 10580044.

Hi there,

Can you take full screenshots so that we can see the account number, broker and cTrader version?

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@herve.limousy

Rx1ooo
20 Jun 2024, 08:31

RE: RE: History tab now showing previous trades

herve.limousy said: 

I have the same issue with cTrader Desktop 5.0.25. There's only been one trade in the history for the past few days. It seems to be showing current day's trades correctly. However, I have the entire history on cTrader for Android.  Demo account with FxPro: 10580044.

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Evening,

The cTrader desktop version 4.8.34 and the broker is Pepperstone Aus, I am not willing to share my account number. I do appreciate any help you can give.

The history is appearing today it has done this before and disappearing the next day, I am wondering if a clean install would help. today's history shot

Many thanks :)

@Rx1ooo

Spotware
21 Jun 2024, 05:20

RE: RE: RE: History tab now showing previous trades

Rx1ooo said: 

herve.limousy said: 

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Evening,

The cTrader desktop version 4.8.34 and the broker is Pepperstone Aus, I am not willing to share my account number. I do appreciate any help you can give.

The history is appearing today it has done this before and disappearing the next day, I am wondering if a clean install would help. today's history shot

Hi there,

Does this happen in cTrader v5.0?

Best regards,

@Spotware

Rx1ooo
21 Jun 2024, 06:56

RE: RE: RE: RE: History tab not showing previous trades

Spotware said: 

Rx1ooo said: 

herve.limousy said: 

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Evening,

Hi there,

Best regards,

Many thanks,

I have not tried V5.0 version only version 4.8.34.

If you recommend I will give it a try and upgrade to V5.

The history came back yesterday is is also ok today, I restart the platform once a day.

One question where is the history stored local machine or broker ?

Appreciate your support.

:)

@Rx1ooo

PanagiotisCharalampous
21 Jun 2024, 10:36

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: History tab not showing previous trades

Rx1ooo said: 

Spotware said: 

Rx1ooo said: 

herve.limousy said: 

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Evening,

Hi there,

Best regards,

Many thanks,

I have not tried V5.0 version only version 4.8.34.

If you recommend I will give it a try and upgrade to V5.

The history came back yesterday is is also ok today, I restart the platform once a day.

One question where is the history stored local machine or broker ?

Appreciate your support.

:)

The history is on the server, let us know if this still happens on v5.0

@PanagiotisCharalampous

herve.limousy
02 Jul 2024, 15:26

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: History tab not showing previous trades

I have the same problem on 5.0.25. The Object "History" in Calgo is not reachable neither; so my bots whose use it are crashing. I tried to delete the fxpro directories in appadata, but it don't works, it works one time, i retrieve the full history the first start of CTrader, after from the second start same thing: the history is empty, only positions who are closed while ctrader is open will be displayed, but at the next start of ctrader, the history will be empty. 

@herve.limousy

PanagiotisCharalampous
02 Jul 2024, 18:52

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: History tab not showing previous trades

herve.limousy said: 

I have the same problem on 5.0.25. The Object "History" in Calgo is not reachable neither; so my bots whose use it are crashing. I tried to delete the fxpro directories in appadata, but it don't works, it works one time, i retrieve the full history the first start of CTrader, after from the second start same thing: the history is empty, only positions who are closed while ctrader is open will be displayed, but at the next start of ctrader, the history will be empty. 

Hi there,

Can you record a video demonstrating this happening on the latest version?

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous