hi

Created at 06 Jun 2024, 16:29
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
IT

itschak12

Joined 04.04.2023

hi
06 Jun 2024, 16:29

when i have ctrader with cbot on it and the pc reboot ctrader lose tp and stop working i checked reviews of vps and even the expessive are still stop working eas when reboot etc... 

can you advise how to resole this problem ?

@itschak12
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
07 Jun 2024, 06:37

Hi there,

The description of your problem is not clear. Please provide a more detailed description of your problem, accompanied by some screenshots/videos so that we can understand what are you referring to.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

itschak12
07 Jun 2024, 11:13 ( Updated at: 07 Jun 2024, 13:20 )

RE: hi

PanagiotisCharalampous said: 

Hi there,

The description of your problem is not clear. Please provide a more detailed description of your problem, accompanied by some screenshots/videos so that we can understand what are you referring to.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@itschak12

PanagiotisCharalampous
07 Jun 2024, 13:47

RE: RE: hi

itschak12 said: 

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Hi there,

Your video does not demonstrate any problems. This is how cBots work. cBots only work when cTrader is running. If you close the application they stop working and any custom feature programmed within the cBot will not work either.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

itschak12
07 Jun 2024, 14:36 ( Updated at: 08 Jun 2024, 05:39 )

RE: RE: RE: hi

itschak12 said: 

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Hi there,

Your video does not demonstrate any problems. This is how cBots work. cBots only work when cTrader is running. If you close the application they stop working and any custom feature programmed within the cBot will not work either.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

so i must leave my pc working 24/7 

it is a problem it has to work like the orders and positions - that neve shut up despite reboots

@itschak12

PanagiotisCharalampous
08 Jun 2024, 06:04

RE: RE: RE: RE: hi

itschak12 said: 

itschak12 said: 

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

so i must leave my pc working 24/7 

it is a problem it has to work like the orders and positions - that neve shut up despite reboots

Hi there,

If you want to run a cBot 24/07 you can either consider a renting VPS or cloud execution.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous