Created at 21 May 2024, 12:31
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
WC

wcgrima

Joined 12.07.2020

21 May 2024, 12:31

Hi, 

since the latest update of CTrader 5.021 I've been having major issues with the platform 
freezing  and I am no longer able to upload my CVV files to my trading journal.

I also use CTrader with 2 other brokers and have no issue as they run the older version 4.8.30

and the issue I'm having only became an issue with PurpleTrader since the CTrader update of 5.0.21.

Regards Wayne

@wcgrima
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
21 May 2024, 12:41

Dear Wayne,

Thank you for reporting this issue. Could you please send us some troubleshooting information the next time this happens? Please paste a link to this discussion inside the text box before you submit it.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

wcgrima
22 May 2024, 00:13 ( Updated at: 22 May 2024, 05:19 )

RE: 5.0.21
PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Dear Wayne,

Thank you for reporting this issue. Could you please send us some troubleshooting information the next time this happens? Please paste a link to this discussion inside the text box before you submit it.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@wcgrima

wcgrima
22 May 2024, 00:15 ( Updated at: 22 May 2024, 05:19 )

RE: 5.0.21

Dear Wayne,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Yes I have aready done so and have not had a response for a while so I posted here on the forum. 

@wcgrima

PanagiotisCharalampous
22 May 2024, 05:26

RE: RE: 5.0.21

wcgrima said: 

Dear Wayne,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Yes I have aready done so and have not had a response for a while so I posted here on the forum. 

Did you paste a link to this discussion inside the text box before you submit it?

@PanagiotisCharalampous

wcgrima
23 May 2024, 04:18 ( Updated at: 23 May 2024, 05:07 )

RE: RE: RE: 5.0.21

wcgrima said: 

Dear Wayne,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Did you paste a link to this discussion inside the text box before you submit it?

This is an absolute joke of a help desk. This issue still has not been resolved and it seems impossible to call someone and speak to a human.
I rate CTrader platform as one of the best however this experience has left a sour taste.

@wcgrima