How to use workspace between cTrader software and cTrader Web

Created at 09 Feb 2015, 10:24
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
DG

DGML

Joined 09.02.2015

How to use workspace between cTrader software and cTrader Web
09 Feb 2015, 10:24

Hello,

I have a question regarding the functionality of cTrader Workspaces. I use cTrader software on my desktop and cTrader Web on my laptop. When I set up a chart via the cTrader software on my desktop (for example EUR / USD daily timeframe with trend lines) and save it in my Workspace, is it then possible to open that same chart (including trend lines) on my laptop via cTrader Web?

If there is a manual with instructions on how to get the ‘interchange’ of data between cTrader software and cTrader Web working, I would appreciate it. I already created a cTrader ID, but up till now did not get the Workspace working as described above.

Thank you very much for your help.

Kinds regards,

Didier

@DGML
Replies

Spotware
16 Feb 2015, 10:42

Dear Trader,

cTrader Web and cTrader desktop have different workspaces. You cannot transfer workspaces between them anyhow.

@Spotware

FJDJ
03 Oct 2016, 21:04

RE:

Spotware said:

Dear Trader,

cTrader Web and cTrader desktop have different workspaces. You cannot transfer workspaces between them anyhow.

Well, would be very helpful, as everything now is on the cloud, that any savings done on the platform or web are seeing in both.

Just a comment to improve

regards

@FJDJ

tinker.this
14 Apr 2018, 00:07

Yes, Its a stupid thought proces not to implement or have it.

@tinker.this