Why only Algo trading update?

Created at 17 May 2024, 15:45
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
CA

caputojr

Joined 30.03.2021

Why only Algo trading update?
17 May 2024, 15:45

Hello,

I just noticed the new update with only algo trading updates. Community has been asking simple stuff for the platform for those who trade manually and no improvement has been put in place.

Is there a schedule for real improvements for those who trade manually? Is there any update to improve loading issues reported along this month?

Thanks in advance.

@caputojr
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
18 May 2024, 06:40

Hi there,

More updates for updates for manual trading will be released in future releases.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

TWiLiGHT_FX
18 May 2024, 11:02 ( Updated at: 19 May 2024, 05:16 )

RE: Why only Algo trading update?

PanagiotisCharalampous said: 

Hi there,

More updates for updates for manual trading will be released in future releases.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Hi Panagiotis

When it says Public profile on my cBot does that mean by “Enabling Synchronization” will make it viewable to the public & if so what information will be viewable to the public, spotware & or if on the cloud.??

@TWiLiGHT_FX

caputojr
19 May 2024, 06:19

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Hello Panagiotis,

Thank you for taking the time to reply back, as you always do.

I’m hoping it to come with the community‘s most wanted R:R tool and unlocked indicator Y axis (most wanted by me) :p

Thank you!

@caputojr

Elon.Musk
19 May 2024, 10:28

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

you said we can max do 10 bots per account !!!  I am surprised I can't do more than 5. it says live account is limited to 5 … i have 7 I only need 7 and i will be really happy 

also i have multiple trading accounts  under the Same ctrader account, does that mean 5 each or 5 in Total ?!!!!! 

any plan to increase that limitation ? 

thank you so much 

Tarek

@Elon.Musk

PanagiotisCharalampous
20 May 2024, 06:00

RE: RE: Why only Algo trading update?

TWiLiGHT_FX said: 

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Hi Panagiotis

When it says Public profile on my cBot does that mean by “Enabling Synchronization” will make it viewable to the public & if so what information will be viewable to the public, spotware & or if on the cloud.??

No the algos will not be available to the public

@PanagiotisCharalampous