Ctrader 5.019

Created at 17 May 2024, 10:32
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

Elon.Musk

Joined 02.07.2023

Ctrader 5.019
17 May 2024, 10:32

Ctrader 5 is a great revamp from the old Ctrader however we miss the following: 

• when a Bot is running optimization, I need to see that an Optimization is going on on the left side this feature was avaialble on the old Ctrader 4 now not anymore ! 
  • when running optimization , I need to see all the tabs below in realtime ( trading history, Graph Trade parameters etc … ) this feature was avaialble on old Ctrader 4 now not anymore .. I see a report that takes very long time to load and the tab shows the graph as part of a longer report .. the graph is very important to be visualized dynamically and in full window like before 
  • when it is chosen to run Algo on cloud ( optimization is completely ommited even from the desktop client which means i have to optimize on a different computer and from a different account !! ) and i can only push either all Algos to cloud or all algos to be locally ( can't choose which Algos to go cloud ) 
  • it is only possible to push .net 6.0 algos to cloud ! 
  •  

@Elon.Musk