cTrader Algo optimization not showing "Reports" on the latest 5.0.19 update

Created at 17 May 2024, 06:51
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
LI

lisandronahuelh

Joined 30.04.2022

cTrader Algo optimization not showing "Reports" on the latest 5.0.19 update
17 May 2024, 06:51

The “Report” tab on the algo optimization section keeps “loading” indefinitely forever, and never shows the actual report itself.

It just loads and loads for hours, but no report is ever shown. So for example I can't see the equity/balance chart as usual.

@lisandronahuelh
Replies

lisandronahuelh
18 May 2024, 00:55

Today cTrader desktop has had an update, to 5.0.21, but the same problem is still there.

Best regards,

Lisandro.

@lisandronahuelh

Tarek.ElRaey
18 May 2024, 15:38

well all have the same problem

yes thank you for keeping following up on that .. I believe this is a Major issue for all of us .. Ctrader 5 is extremly slow . I kept it for 8 heours running on a Dell server 56 Cores 256MB RAM and yet it did't finish first pass of optimization !!! 

i reverted back to Ctrader 4.8 until they find a solution .. we can't force update a client which is not yet stable specially when it comes to trading money and critical operations involving Money .. this is not a joke or a game .. 

there should be an overlap period between the 2 versions and if they want to force update it happens only after they solve all problems ! 

also if you have multiple Algos or instances optimizing at the same time  you can't know which one is optimizing and which one has finished since there is no indicator anymore on the left 

I really love the cloud idea but can't compromise on the live equity view, optimization speed and any other feature 

@Tarek.ElRaey

PanagiotisCharalampous
20 May 2024, 07:33

Hi there,

Looks like a temporary network issue. Can you try opening this link and let us know if it works fine for you?

https://backtesting.ctrader.com/v5.0.0/

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous