JUNE IS MISSING ON MONTHLY CHART

Created at 12 Apr 2024, 17:06
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
AT

atrrwilder

Joined 04.03.2024

JUNE IS MISSING ON MONTHLY CHART
12 Apr 2024, 17:06

JUNE CANDLE 2023 IS MISSING ON MONTHLY CHART

ALSO WHY ARE THE MONTHLY CANDLES LABELED(CROSSHAIR) WITH THE LAST DAY OF THE PREVIOUS MONTH. ITS CONFUSING, EVERY OTHER TIMEFRAME USES THE START OF THE CANDLE AS THE LABEL ON THE CROSSHAIR.

@atrrwilder
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
14 Apr 2024, 08:12

Hi there,

Price feeds are a responsibility of the broker. Please talk to them.

Regarding the dates, months change on UTC+3 timezone. So if you want to see the starting date as the first day of the month, you need to change your timezone to UTC+3.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

atrrwilder
23 Apr 2024, 21:12

ok thank you, i should have tested other broker feeds.

hey on a side note, everytime i leave ctrader open for multiple days it starts to act glitchy, like some of the candles are missing on multiple timeframes. just letting you know in case you want to try it. my workaround is to restart the program once  a day.

@atrrwilder

PanagiotisCharalampous
24 Apr 2024, 05:09

RE: JUNE IS MISSING ON MONTHLY CHART

atrrwilder said: 

ok thank you, i should have tested other broker feeds.

hey on a side note, everytime i leave ctrader open for multiple days it starts to act glitchy, like some of the candles are missing on multiple timeframes. just letting you know in case you want to try it. my workaround is to restart the program once  a day.

Hi atrrwilder,

Thank you for reporting this issue. Could you please send us some troubleshooting information the next time this happens? Please paste a link to this discussion inside the text box before you submit it.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous