Sudden drop in Balance

Created at 17 Mar 2024, 07:05
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
BE

bemati88

Joined 13.01.2024

Sudden drop in Balance
17 Mar 2024, 07:05

Hi, 

This friday I had a Balance around 43.850 in my 40.000 EUR FTMO challenge account, this morning i checked again and still there but suddenly it all dropped to 40.076 . How can it be?. I was about to go through the first phase of the challenge and now I am back to the starting line.

It also happened that the minimum losses when up to 1.550 EUR when the maximum lose i had was 500 or something like that. I am freaking out. Unbelievable.

Can anybody tell if this is aldo happened to someone else or/ what is the problem here?, cause this is really annoying.  Is it  an FTMO issue or a ctrader desktop platform? 

Thanks, 

@bemati88
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
17 Mar 2024, 07:29

Hi there,

You should talk to FTMO about this.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

bemati88
17 Mar 2024, 13:04 ( Updated at: 18 Mar 2024, 14:40 )

RE: Sudden drop in Balance

PanagiotisCharalampous said: 

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

cheers

@bemati88

bemati88
19 Mar 2024, 17:07

RE: RE: Sudden drop in Balance

bemati88 said: 

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

cheers

Good afternoon, 

I spoke to FTMO but they don't seem to have an answer. The thing is pretty weird and annoying not only by this outrageous change in my balance but it also feels as if I was making this up. So my question here is that regardless what i say about this particular issue,  that it obviously could be true or could be the opposite for a third person,  i understand nowadays this changes must be registered somewhere so this is no longer an issue of believing or not what someone says.

Best regards

@bemati88

PanagiotisCharalampous
20 Mar 2024, 07:10

RE: RE: RE: Sudden drop in Balance

bemati88 said: 

bemati88 said: 

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

cheers

Good afternoon, 

I spoke to FTMO but they don't seem to have an answer. The thing is pretty weird and annoying not only by this outrageous change in my balance but it also feels as if I was making this up. So my question here is that regardless what i say about this particular issue,  that it obviously could be true or could be the opposite for a third person,  i understand nowadays this changes must be registered somewhere so this is no longer an issue of believing or not what someone says.

Best regards

Hi there,

You can see your balance modifications in your Transactions history

@PanagiotisCharalampous