Tick Data

Created at 01 Feb 2024, 20:41
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
DI

diripa

Joined 01.09.2023

Tick Data
01 Feb 2024, 20:41

Hello,

I have downloaded tick data file*.csv from MT5 and want to use them for ctrader. MT5 and ctrader same broker. How to do?

@diripa
Replies

davecooper865
14 Mar 2024, 07:01 ( Updated at: 15 Mar 2024, 01:15 )

Hello @ uno online

To use tick data from MT5 in cTrader, I think you'll need to convert the MT5 tick data file (*.csv) into a format compatible with cTrader, such as the Time & Sales (T&S) format. I used to tried doing this and I succeeded. Hope that it is useful for you.

@davecooper865

diripa
31 Mar 2024, 08:14 ( Updated at: 31 Mar 2024, 09:19 )

RE: Tick Data
davecooper865 said:

Hello @ uno online

To use tick data from MT5 in cTrader, I think you'll need to convert the MT5 tick data file (*.csv) into a format compatible with cTrader, such as the Time & Sales (T&S) format. I used to tried doing this and I succeeded. Hope that it is useful for you.

@diripa

diripa
31 Mar 2024, 08:23 ( Updated at: 31 Mar 2024, 09:19 )

RE: RE: Tick Data

diripa said: 

davecooper865 said: 

Hello @ uno online

Hello davecooper865,

Firstly, many thanks for your reply. I have tried all kinds of search engines to find a tool that enables this conversion.  Without success.
Can you tell me how you did it? Or, have you found a tool that performs this conversion? If so, please tell me which one.
Many thanks in advance.
diripa

@diripa