synchronizes workspaces 4-5 times p.m.

Created at 18 Jan 2024, 15:16
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
JC

jcr1818

Joined 22.11.2017

synchronizes workspaces 4-5 times p.m.
18 Jan 2024, 15:16

Why does c-trader sync the platform constantly? I posted this question a long time ago but it continues non-stop. This means that my indicators disappear and other times I can't close trades in time. It's not ok at all.

Your answer then was that there should only be sync. when the app is opened or closed.

@jcr1818
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
19 Jan 2024, 06:54

Dear trader,

It sounds like a problem with your connection to the proxy server. Please send us some troubleshooting information the next time this happens? Paste a link to this discussion inside the text box before you submit it.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

jcr1818
19 Jan 2024, 10:34 ( Updated at: 21 Jan 2024, 11:24 )

RE: synchronizes workspaces 4-5 times p.m.
PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Dear trader,

It sounds like a problem with your connection to the proxy server. Please send us some troubleshooting information the next time this happens? Paste a link to this discussion inside the text box before you submit it.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@jcr1818

jcr1818
19 Jan 2024, 10:34 ( Updated at: 21 Jan 2024, 11:24 )

Dear trader,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

I will do thx

@jcr1818

jcr1818
22 Jan 2024, 13:54 ( Updated at: 23 Jan 2024, 06:28 )

Dear trader,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Today it happens again. What kind of a proxy server do you mean? What do I need to look after in my system? I have a high speed connection and sometimes I use Express VPN (updated). What can I do? I need my information (who dissapears) for trading! I already have send you a troubleshooting 4-5 times on friday 19.01.23.

@jcr1818

PanagiotisCharalampous
23 Jan 2024, 07:45

RE: RE: synchronizes workspaces 4-5 times p.m.

jcr1818 said: 

Dear trader,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Today it happens again. What kind of a proxy server do you mean? What do I need to look after in my system? I have a high speed connection and sometimes I use Express VPN (updated). What can I do? I need my information (who dissapears) for trading! I already have send you a troubleshooting 4-5 times on friday 19.01.23.

Dear jcr1818,

Unfortunately we have not received any reports with this link in the message. Next time, please make sure to paste a link to this discussion inside the text box before you submit it.

Best regards,

@PanagiotisCharalampous

jcr1818
23 Jan 2024, 09:53 ( Updated at: 23 Jan 2024, 12:55 )

RE: RE: RE: synchronizes workspaces 4-5 times p.m.

Done today. It happens again!

jcr1818 said: 

Dear trader,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Dear jcr1818,

Unfortunately we have not received any reports with this link in the message. Next time, please make sure to paste a link to this discussion inside the text box before you submit it.

Best regards,

@jcr1818

PanagiotisCharalampous
24 Jan 2024, 07:56

RE: RE: RE: RE: synchronizes workspaces 4-5 times p.m.

jcr1818 said: 

Done today. It happens again!

jcr1818 said: 

Dear trader,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Dear jcr1818,

Best regards,

Hi there,

We have received the troubleshooting report. Unfortunately there is no indication of something going wrong on our side, neither we can spot a general issue with our services. You should check your local setup and try to identify causes that could affect your connection e.g. antivirus, firewall, VPN etc. Try to disable such services and see if the connection performance improves.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous