step line

Created at 08 Jan 2024, 21:26
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
DA

darrenking

Joined 08.01.2024

step line
08 Jan 2024, 21:26

please can you add a step line chart like trading views, to desk top and Mac so I can toggle between candles and step line with a single click, step line is much better then the standard line chart, and means I won't need trading view any more 

thanks

@darrenking
Replies

firemyst
19 Jan 2024, 08:19

Instead of “step line”, how about using Renko candles since whatever Renko time frame you choose goes in even steps? 

Or do you want to specifically use it on something big like the daily time frame?

@firemyst

darrenking
19 Jan 2024, 08:28 ( Updated at: 21 Jan 2024, 11:24 )

RE: step line
firemyst said:

Instead of “step line”, how about using Renko candles since whatever Renko time frame you choose goes in even steps? 

Or do you want to specifically use it on something big like the daily time frame?

@darrenking

darrenking
19 Jan 2024, 08:36 ( Updated at: 21 Jan 2024, 11:24 )

RE: RE: step line

darrenking said: 

firemyst said: 

thanks, but I just like the step line I don't mind switching between tv and c trader but it would be nice to just run one platform 

@darrenking