Seeking Input: Developing a GPT for Forex Traders

Created at 19 Nov 2023, 08:57
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
RE

RedSeaBro

Joined 10.04.2021

Seeking Input: Developing a GPT for Forex Traders
19 Nov 2023, 08:57

Dear Forum Members:

Chat GPT has posted a new function, which allows users to customize chatgpt for a specific purpose.

I am contemplating the development of a GPT model specifically designed for forex traders, aimed at providing trading advice and analysis. Before proceeding further with the planning and development, I would love to hear your thoughts and suggestions.

The primary goal of this model is to harness the powerful analytical capabilities of GPT to provide insights into forex market trends, risk assessments, and trading strategies. It might include, but not be limited to, the following features:

1. Economic event Analysis: Analyzing the impact of economic events on certain forex pairs.
  2. Real-time Market Analysis: Interpreting market data to provide instant insights into market dynamics.
  3. Risk Assessment: Helping identify potential trading risks and opportunities.
  4. Trading Strategy Suggestions: Offering customized trading strategies based on historical data and current market conditions.

I am particularly interested in your opinions on:

• How do you think such a model could potentially assist in your trading?
  • What specific features or tools would you like to see in such a model?
  • Do you have any concerns or reservations about such a model?

Your feedback is invaluable to me and will directly influence the direction of this project. I am eager to hear your valuable opinions!

Thank you!

@RedSeaBro
Replies

jani
03 Mar 2024, 20:10

Sounds interesting!

Your project sounds interesting! I have personally started a ChatGPT custom  GPT project named: "cTrader cAlgo Navigator". My goal is the customize GPT to code cAlgo with using all available resources. I think the type of market analysis you're talking about could very well be integrated into the same GPT or a separate GPT that complements the coding side = one GPT concentration on creating trading strategy and the other on algo execution.

@jani