Invisible price alert

Created at 17 Nov 2023, 06:17
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
CT

ctid5137747

Joined 27.12.2022

Invisible price alert
17 Nov 2023, 06:17

Hi cTrader, when will you fix the problem with invisible prise alerts. When you add a price alert then the normal price alert line is not there anymore. A big problem since you can't move the line with the price and you don't know if you already added lines to the chart. It have not been working for a month or two.

@ctid5137747
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
17 Nov 2023, 07:08

Reply to: Invisible price alert

Dear trader,

We are not aware of any problem with price alerts. Please provide us with some screenshots and exact steps to reproduce it.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

ctid5137747
03 Jan 2024, 08:01 ( Updated at: 03 Jan 2024, 08:03 )

RE: Reply to: Invisible price alert

PanagiotisCharalampous said: 

Dear trader,

We are not aware of any problem with price alerts. Please provide us with some screenshots and exact steps to reproduce it.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Sorry I didn't see your message. Here you can see two alerts but no visible lines. Almost all my colleagues have the same error and it has been there for a few months now. Very frustrating to work with. I'm surprised that no one else has reported this error.

@ctid5137747

PanagiotisCharalampous
03 Jan 2024, 13:14

RE: RE: Reply to: Invisible price alert

ctid5137747 said: 

Dear trader,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Sorry I didn't see your message. Here you can see two alerts but no visible lines. Almost all my colleagues have the same error and it has been there for a few months now. Very frustrating to work with. I'm surprised that no one else has reported this error.

Hi there,

Are price alerts enabled in your chart's viewing options?

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

ctid5137747
17 Jan 2024, 09:54 ( Updated at: 17 Jan 2024, 20:05 )

RE: RE: Reply to: Invisible price alert

ctid5137747 said: 

It works now!

Dear trader,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@ctid5137747