Provision to adjust indicator Panel with buttons to either side on the chart or create dropdown box or a shortcut "show/hide" button at the top rather than right click.

Created at 18 Sep 2023, 05:05
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
JE

jenny484

Joined 23.11.2018

Provision to adjust indicator Panel with buttons to either side on the chart or create dropdown box or a shortcut "show/hide" button at the top rather than right click.
18 Sep 2023, 05:05

I suggest to make functional for traders to set where they want their indicators list/panel area with buttons to be set on chart (Top/bottom left; Top/Bottom Right) or could there be a function (dropdown box) to completely hide the indicator list/panel on the chart any further? For me Top right is a suitable place to have them.

Reason: When i have open/pending orders i am unable to adjust SL/TP or move/drag pending orders on chart with mouse. I will have to drag the chart downwards to be able adjust/ drag order. I prefer to do my orders on chart rather than open the order dialog box. Thanks.

Addition: I noticed there is a “show/hide” indicator tiles button to show or hide indicators panel list when you right click. Please can this be more smarter by adding a shortcut button at the top or a dropdown box similar to the one in the attached rather than doing a right-click?

@jenny484
Replies

ctid6447085
04 Oct 2023, 07:50 ( Updated at: 05 Oct 2023, 05:28 )

Just to second this request to be able to hide the list of indicators. It would be very nice to have this feature added.

@ctid6447085